1) A filled out submission form must accompany all shipments.
2) All samples must be clearly labeled with the sample name, P.I.'s last name, and date.
3) All samples should be accompanied by their QC documents (Bioanalyzer graphs, gel electrophoresis images, etc).
4) All items shipped should be sealed in a plastic bag.
5) Samples should be shipped on dry ice overnight.
Institute of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology (IMBB)
Foundation for Research and Technology - Hellas (FORTH)
Nikolaou Plastira 100
GR-70013, Heraklion, Crete, Greece
Fax : +30 2810 391101