Members from our facility participated in various courses & training events such as:
- The 7th Care and Use of Laboratory Animals (CULA), a FELASA Accredited course, hosted by the University of Crete.
- The on-line training webinar "Cell Manipulators & microinjectors, provided by EPPENDORF, Austria, available towards the members of the EU-LIFE and national Core Facilities.
- On site training from EPPENDORF, Austria on our new celltech workstation.
Congratulations to Theo Kosteas, one of the first awardees of the new EMBO Core Facility Fellowships for a scientific exchange with the Tokai University, Japan.
Congratulations to our veterinarian, Eleni Moltsanidou for receiving a CARE training grant from the Federation of European Neuroscience Societies (FENS).
Members from our facility participated in various meetings & courses such as:
- RSPCA Meeting on Severe Suffering. Athens, Greece
- 12th FORTH Scientific Retreat. Patras, Greece
- 2nd Meeting of the Greek Laboratory Animal Welfare Committee. Thessaloniki, Greece
- EMBO Practical Course: Humanized Mice in Biomedicine: Challenges and Innovations. Heidelberg, Germany.
- Surgical Techniques & Cryopreservation demonstration. Department of Health Sciences, University of Florence, Italy
IMBB Trangenesis Facility has initiated setting-up standardized mouse archiving services. To request sperm freezing and IVF service fill out the online form. Embryo-freezing service will be available in the coming months.